Everyday Diversity: Better paediatric health outcomes
September 19, 2008 Toronto, Ontario
Friday September 19, 2008
The Hospital for Sick Children
Hollywood Theatre. Rm 1246
555 University Avenue, 1st floor, Elm Wing
Increase diversity awareness within a paediatric health-care setting.
Identify issues related to diversity that influence relationships, practice and patient outcomes within paediatrics
Disseminate strategies addressing diversity concerns that enhance the quality of health care for children.
Paediatric health-care professionals (interdisciplinary, interprofessional). Internal staff with some local attendees.
To register or for further details, please click here.
External registrants - $150
SickKids staff - fee waived. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
Bonnie Fleming-Carroll. Associate Chief of Nursing & Inter-Professional Education. Co-Lead, Diversity in Action
Michele Durrant. Advanced Nursing Practice Educator. Centre for Nursing. Co-Lead, Diversity in Action.
- Michelle Batthish. Physician. Paediatric Resident. Paediatrics
- Plezzie Benitez. HR Partner. Human Resources
- Nirit Bernhard. Physician. Associate Staff/Chief Resident. Paediatric Medicine Division
- David Brownstone. Clinical & Academic Specialist, Social Worker. Neuro-Oncology Program
- Rita Damignani. Quality Analyst & Patient Safety. Quality & Risk Management, Accessibility Committee Chair
- Zorina Flaman. Project Manager, Diversity in Action. Registered Nurse, Ontario Poison Centre
- Norman Headley. Director. Chaplaincy
- Robert Hilliard. Physician. Staff Pediatrician. Paediatric Medicine Division
- Ted McNeill. Director. Social Work and Child Life
- Kimberley Meighan. Manager. AboutKidsHealth Family Resource Centre
- Sharon Naymark. Physician. Associate Staff/Chief Resident. Paediatric Medicine Division
- Elena Pope. Physician. Clinician Teacher, Head-Section of Dermatology. Paediatric Medicine Division
- Ewurabena Simpson. Physician. Paediatric Resident. Paediatrics
- Angus Warner. Patient Representative
Share your events
Email all events you wish posted to the Mental Health Event Calendar to email@example.com.